DI Optical's compact FC1 virtually parallax free prism gun-sight weighs just 170 grams with mount and offers many features in its lightweight package. The rectangular 15mm x 21mm lens with a proprietary multi-layer anti-reflective coating provides an exceptionally well defined red dot. Housed in a rugged case CNC machined from a solid block of 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum, the FC1 is unsurpassed in its rugged construction. The single, easy to use push button selects between 7 daytime and 7 night vision compatible modes. The FC1 mounts on standard a MIL-STD 1913 rail, or it can be used with an optional lever operated quick disconnect mount.
- Virtually Parallax free prism optical system with a clear compact lens
- Excellent size for carbines, sub-machine guns, and shotguns
- Single button LED brightness control
- Compact and rugged CNC machined aluminum housing
- Requires only 1.5 inches of rail space
- Meets military MIL-STD 810G durability testing standards to insure the highest quality and reliability
- +/-40 MOA adjustment in both elevation and windage
- Auto shut off feature: 10 hours if no movement.
- Removable spacer to suits on low profile guns (Short screw included )
MODEL FC-1 OPTIC TYPE Virtually Parallax free prism LENS DIMENSIONS 15mm x 21mm EYE RELIEF Unlimited MAGNIFICATION 1X 1 CLICK 24 MM @ 100 M (DOT ONLY) / 1 MOA OVERALL DIMENSIONS 48 x 43 x 43 mm (L x W x H) WEIGHT 170 g(6 oz) w/mount and battery DOT SIZE 2 MOA BRIGHTNESS SETTINGS 14 ( 7 daylight, 7 night vision) STORAGE TEMP RANGE -41¡ã ~ 71¡ã C, (-42¡ã ~ 160¡ã F) OPERATING TEMP RANGE -32¡ã ~ 71¡ã C, (-25.6¡ã ~ 160¡ã F) MIL SPEC CONFORMITY MIL-STD 810G Environment Testing NIGHT VISION COMPATIBLE Yes SWITCH Push Button MOUNT MIL-STD 1913 Rail Optional quick disconnect MOTION SENSOR Built-In (Auto Shut-Off in 10 Hours) WATERPROOF Submersible up to 10 Feet. BATTERY LIFE Approx. 5000 Hrs (Mid Brightness Level) ADJUSTMENT RANGE 40 (+/-) CLICKS